Sunday, August 4, 2013

Off Season Scouting


 I had some great luck shed hunting this year and was able to find the set for White Collar and one side of ToothPic.




 So far this summer I've taken pics of 4 different shooters.


 This buck looks similar to toothpic but the kicker is on the wrong side.  Maybe the same gentics though. I call him "toothpic too".  The shed on the right is the smaller side of toothpic and it measure 85inches.   He could be massive this year!  I'll think he'll be a booner and is #1 on my list!

 This shed I believe to belong to the buck on the right.  I call him jawbone because of the quantity and short length of the tines make the shed look like a jawbone.




The Big 8 in the pic I haven't ever seen before but hopefully I have more encounters with him as he looks to be a dandy!
This buck looks to have a huge frame and a big body! Never seen this one before either.  Looks to be a shooter as well.

I'll be bringing more news and pics as the data comes in.  Getting really excited about bow season!

No comments:

Post a Comment